Computing Curriculum Support
Enabling children to understand the changing technical world
Identifying and training the right person to be the computing lead for your school is often a challenge. Our expertise provides you with the peace of mind that the person you chose is fully supported by a computing curriculum specialist, which will promote confidence to deliver an integrated computing curriculum and the opportunity to join a network of like-minded teachers.
Our Curriculum Advisors have over 10 years of experience in teaching and leading the computing curriculum, including a wealth of experience in middle management across all phases.
Our team delivers a comprehensive and bespoke service that supports you to meet the National Curriculum requirements, enhancing teaching and learning throughout the curriculum.
We work closely with schools’ computing subject leads and senior leaders, keeping them up-to-date with local and national developments. Our sessions give staff, governors/trustees, pupils and parents, the confidence to engage with computing throughout the curriculum.
- G Suite training and support
- Bespoke computing curriculum support
- Bespoke cross-curricular planning
- Team teaching and modelling
- Monitoring visits
- Learning walks
- Assessment support
- Subject leader support
- Online safety workshops and planning
- Bespoke project: one-off piece of work personalised to your requirements
- Bespoke training and consultancy
- Service Level Agreement: annual agreement to support on an ongoing basis
Exploring the use of VR (Virtual Reality) and unplugged activities for use within the curriculum is something we can use in the classroom.
- Winsor Primary School
020 8249 6900 - Option 1