Fire Risk Assessment
Plan & prevent to ensure schools are meeting their obligations
Fire safety in schools is so important for the simple reason that large numbers of people (children and staff) come together in one place and a single fire can affect all of them.
Schools contain and store many combustible items and therefore Fire Risk Assessments are extremely important as well as being a legal requirement for schools to safeguard the lives of everyone on-site and the school premises.
Our service provides a qualified inspector to conduct an assessment of the school premises. liaising with an appropriate on-site designated staff member.
A detailed report will be issued with a RAG rating for the fire risks on the premises together with an action plan showing and recommending preventative measures.
The service provides ongoing support, advice and assistance as required to cover any fire-related queries.
- A helpdesk service via telephone and email
- A comprehensive inspection of premises
- Full report plus an action plan
- Fire-related awareness sessions or training
- Support and guidance on policies and procedures
- Bespoke project: one-off piece of work personalised to your requirements
- Bespoke training and consultancy
- Service Level Agreement: annual agreement to support on an ongoing basis
020 8249 6900 - Option 1