IT Support Services
Empowering schools through the use of technology
Technology is embedded everywhere in life, from how we work, communicate, obtain information and advance the world. Schools are reliant on technology throughout, from teaching and learning to back-office administration.
For technology to be a productive asset to education, it must be implemented correctly, starting with a clear strategic vision right through to installation with ongoing support for staff and pupils.
The Education Space provides an IT support service that allows schools to utilise and advance teaching and learning in the modern world.
From strategic planning, project work and day-to-day support, you can be confident that technology investments return outstanding outcomes through The Education Space.
The Education Space links people with technology and offers bespoke strategies, ensuring that the brand of teaching and learning the school provides is not lost. With our extensive partnership network that includes Cisco and Google, we are well placed to ensure the technology works for you.
- Technical support on-site and remote (helpdesk)
- Strategic support
- Project implementation
- Hardware and software procurement through our exclusive partner pricing
- Digital signage support
- LGfL Centralised Support
- Annual SLAs for Technical Support
- Bespoke project and strategic service as per your requirements
- Procurement of hardware and software on a quote basis
- Bespoke project: one-off piece of work personalised to your requirements
- Procurement: hardware and software on a quote basis
- Service Level Agreement: annual agreement to support on an ongoing basis
[The Education Space’s] IT team is immense and a credit to the organisation.
- Essex Primary School
020 8249 6900 - Option 1