MIS Support Services
Helping deliver positive outcomes through effective data management
The Education Space MIS Support team provides high quality, specialist MIS support and training to help schools utilise the full capabilities of their MIS solution. Our aim is to deliver desired outcomes, meet statutory obligations and make informed strategic decisions through effective data analysis and reporting.
Leverage the experience and expertise of the MIS Support team to support effective school operations and strategic school initiatives.
Partnering with The Education Space gives you access to a dedicated MIS team offering specialist advice in areas such as assessment, school finance, reporting and analytics, and statutory returns. In addition to the comprehensive day-to-day operational support, via our online/telephone helpdesk and remote support, the MIS support team can help schools to upskill their entire workforce and provide advice on the best use of MIS software to achieve desired outcomes.
- SIMS/FMS and Bromcom support
- Training manuals, guides and resources
- Bespoke consultancy and training
- Database updates and patches
- On-site support visits
- Priority Ofsted support and assistance
- Reporting and data analysis
- MIS updates in line with statutory changes to pay scales
- Bursar support service
- Bespoke project: one-off piece of work personalised to your requirements
- Bespoke training and consultancy
- Service Level Agreement: annual agreement to support on an ongoing basis
We have had fantastic value for money and [The Education Space] has been very understanding of the school’s needs going beyond what was expected and patiently educating us all.
- Dersingham Primary School
Excellent Support and advice as always.
- New City Primary School
[The consultancy was] absolutely fantastic. I am happy with all I learnt today.
- Eastlea Community School
020 8249 6900 - Option 1