Procurement & Contracting Support
Helping you achieve value for money in your procurement process
Schools have a duty to make sure they obtain the best value for money from any contracts they enter into. Your school could save money by using existing arrangements/frameworks or teaming up with other schools to increase your purchasing power. Procurement will ensure that the money is spent in a way that is fair, open and good value for money. This also means that any procurement decisions must be fair and open.
Procurement and contracting are essential parts of a school’s daily operation and carried out with the right support it can save schools money. The Education Space Procurement and Contracting Service will partner up with a lead in your school to ensure you get the best deal for goods and services.
As a not-for-profit, schools owned company we will work for the benefit of the school and ensure value for money is delivered.
- Helpdesk service to provide advice and guidance on day-to-day and operational issues via telephone and email
- An annual visit to monitor the school’s procurement arrangements.
- Remote due diligence checks to ensure that the school is following appropriate procurement procedures
- Liaison with appropriate framework providers
- Provision of a procurement toolkit and a template procurement policy
- Bespoke project: one-off piece of work personalised to your requirements
- Bespoke training and consultancy
- Service Level Agreement: annual agreement to support on an ongoing basis
020 8249 6900 - Option 1