Senior Recruitment Service
We recognise that schools are facing issues with recruitment and retention of experienced leaders. Recruiting to senior positions can be costly and time-consuming. Our service represents value for money, has a wide-reach across multiple media channels and utilises our specialist HR expertise to find your ideal candidate.
A dedicated Executive Recruitment Lead will provide an end-to-end recruitment service and guide you throughout the recruitment process.
Our standard package includes:
- A pre-meet with a dedicated senior recruitment consultant (director level or above) to specify key requirements and the ideal candidate profile.
- A tailored one-page advert that will feature in The Education Space newsletter, advert on Jobs Go Public and job post on Social Media channels.
- Access to our online applicant tracking system providing live updates of candidate engagement.
- Named recruitment lead on job adverts for potential candidates to contact.
- Support at all stages of the recruitment process (longlisting, shortlisting, interview, final selection and onboarding).
The cost of the standard package is £5,000*
*If the school is unsuccessful in appointing a candidate the school will receive a credit of £2,500 to re-advertise the post.
Our enhanced package includes:
- A candidate prospectus/pack
- A recruitment microsite
- A recruitment video
The cost of the enhanced package will be dependent on the school’s requirements.
Please do get in touch should you wish to discuss any recruitment support needs.
A very comprehensive service which saw us appointing the perfect candidate for the job.
- HT, Star Primary School
I highly recommend The Education Space for any recruitment services.
- Chair of Governors, Brampton Primary School