Social Media, Web and Brand
Control the narrative through effective engagement
Effective communication with all stakeholders is more vital than ever in the modern world. Education establishments excel at ensuring compliance when it comes to using their websites. However, the creative use of both social media and your website to communicate your school vision is an effective way to ensure classrooms are full and the best teachers are leading them.
Finding time to manage and actively engage through online channels is difficult when your focus is on delivering top-quality education to our future leaders and business owners, whilst operating a tight budget.
The Education Space offers you access to your very own Social Media Team, at a fraction of the cost. You can gain access to a suite of social media posts that guarantees regular posting/updates on social media without you needing to lift a finger.
A bespoke website and an effective social media strategy helps you to promote the fantastic work that happens at your education establishment, setting you apart and driving parents and pupils to want to attend your school, whilst attracting the best staff to want to work there too!
- Bespoke website design and build
- Template website build
- Website support and security management
- Logo design and retrace
- Photography for website/social media
- Social media support (Bronze, Silver, Gold)
- Social media subscription
- Website/social media training
- Bespoke project: one-off piece of work personalised to your requirements
- Service Level Agreement: annual agreement to support on an ongoing basis
- Subscription Service: monthly payment for access to Social Media/Website content
The service we received for the design and implementation of our new website by [The Education Space] was first class. Very professional.
- Keir Hardie Primary School
We have received positive feedback about our new website, it is user friendly. The support from the web team was excellent.
- Gallions Primary School
SLT are much happier now with the website as it's so easy to navigate. Having the ability to make changes in house means we have a finer control over what we put up there and how it looks. Everyone is very pleased!
- Maryland Primary School
020 8249 6900 - Option 3, then 5